Need a kick in the pants to get started on that business blog? Here are some pants-kicking statistics to get you moving!
- Companies that blog have 55% more website visitors (HubSpot)
- B2C companies that blog get 88% more leads per month than companies that don’t (HubSpot)
- B2B companies that blog get 67% more leads per month than companies that don’t (HubSpot)
- 71% of survey respondents say blogs affect their purchasing decisions (HubSpot)
- 81% of companies consider their blogs “useful,” “important,” or “critical”. (Source: Hubspot)
- Once you write 21-54 blog posts, blog traffic generation increases by up to 30%. (Source: TrafficGenerationCafe)
- Among those who use e-mail marketing, companies that blog get twice as much traffic from their email than those who don’t. (Source: HubSpot)
- 60% of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content on its site. (Source: Content Plus)
- Brand engagement rises by 28% when consumers are exposed to both professional content and user-generated product video. (Source: comScore)
- 90% of consumers find custom content useful, 78% believe that companies behind content are interested in building good relationships. (Source: TMG Custom Media)
- 78% of chief marketing officers think custom content is the future of marketing. (Source: Hanley-Wood Business Media)
Now get out there and blog like a demon!
Need help starting or finessing your blog? Need a ghost writer? Get in touch, I’m here to help!
Sign up for our newsletter! You’ll get the latest social media tips and tricks plus updates on our networking events.