Pinterest’s skyrocketing popularity has a mass of eager, social media-savvy business owners trying to figure out ways to use Pinterest to their advantage. But unless your business involves crafts or wedding cakes or something that easily lends itself to visual content (that is, pretty images), how to use Pinterest for business might not be entirely obvious. The challenge is especially real if your business sells services as opposed to products.
HubSpot has published an eBook, “How to Use Pinterest for Business,” which offers some excellent ideas for business owners who want to channel the power of Pinterest. Pinterested? Some of HubSpot’s recommendations include:
- Pinning visuals from blogs
- Pinning infographics
- Pinning imagery of customers using and liking your service
You can download the entire 44-page eBook for FREE here.
- In Case You Missed It: How to Use Pinterest for Business (greatmarketingrocks.com)
- Why Social Networks Like Pinterest Will Never Be Marketing-Free (hubspot.com)
- Getting More Out of Pinterest [Infographic] (marketingpilgrim.com)