- get to some networking events and grow your referral marketing team
- brush up on social media and improve your online presence and engagement
- launch (or re-launch) a blog that will help position you as an expert in your field and give your small business credibility
- build your email list and create an email newsletter to help spread the word about your business and remain in touch with your growing network sphere
Here are a couple of archive posts that can help you:
How to Blog More Efficiently
Mind-Blowing Statistics to Get You Business Blogging
5 Reasons to Hire a Ghost-Blogger
Has CASL Killed Your Email List?
How to Grow Your Email List Using Facebook
Email Marketing and SPAM Laws in Canada
And as always, let me know if I can help you with:
- updating and managing your social media accounts
- ghost-writing your blogs and email newsletters
Sign up for our newsletter! You’ll get the latest social media tips and tricks plus updates on our networking events.