Subscribe On YouTube!
- FAV 5 Recommended Reading For Smart Entrepreneurs (Nov 21st, 2017)
- [VIDEO] What Is The ROI Of Social Media?
- [VIDEO] Stop Your Facebook Ads From Appearing On Hate Websites
- FAV 5 Recommended Reading For Smart Entrepreneurs (Nov 7th, 2017)
- [VIDEO] How To Keep Someone’s Attention On Your Blog
- How To Grow Your Email List
- [VIDEO] Is It Okay To Repost Old Content?
- FAV 5 Recommended Reading For Smart Entrepreneurs (Oct 24, 2017)
- Is Perfectionism Ruining Your Social Media Presence?
- 5 Easy Jumpstarts For Your Social Media
Category Archives: Facebook
Hey there, business owners. Nishi here with some fast social media marketing advice for you. Today, I want to talk about what happens when you buy fake followers for your Facebook page, or your Instagram, or your Twitter, or whatever. … Continue reading →
If you are an entrepreneur and using social media to market your business, you have likely found yourself in a face-off with an algorithm. Facebook’s algorithm (sometimes called EdgeRank) is probably the most despised by business owners and social media … Continue reading →
Are you a small business owner? Do you send email newsletters as part of your marketing strategy? Do you use Constant Contact to manage your email list and publish your e-newletter? Are you also on Facebook? If you answered yes … Continue reading →
Using social media to promote your small business’s event? Creating a Facebook Event for your launch party, workshop, seminar, bootcamp, activity, book-signing, class, screening, networking event, performance, or what-have-you is a great way to spread the word and get people … Continue reading →
If you’re posting on Facebook for your small business, then you’ve undoubtedly wondered, “When is the best time of day to post my incredibly valuable content on Facebook?” And if you’ve wondered this, you’ve probably Googled this question and done … Continue reading →
If you’re thinking of using Facebook to promote your business, you should be thinking of setting up a Facebook Page, that operates separately from your personal Profile. Here are 7 reasons to create a Facebook Page for your business: 1) … Continue reading →