Subscribe On YouTube!
- Is Perfectionism Ruining Your Social Media Presence?
- 5 Easy Jumpstarts For Your Social Media
- How To Turbo-Charge Your Social Media With Video (Mini-Course Sneak Peek)
- FAV 5 Recommended Reading For Smart Entrepreneurs (Oct 10, 2017)
- [VIDEO] When Someone Steals Your Content
- How Much Should You Invest In Social Media?
- [VIDEO] Why Every Entrepreneur Needs To Write An eBook
- FAV 5 Recommended Reading For Smart Entrepreneurs (Sept 26th, 2017)
- [VIDEO] How To Get Results On Social Media
- Why Creative People Often Struggle With Social Media Marketing
Category Archives: Videos By Nishi
Today, I want to talk about being a perfectionist, and how it ruins our lives 😉 No, seriously. I have found from personal observation that most, if not all, business owners, freelancers and entrepreneurs tend to be perfectionists, or they’re … Continue reading →
Today, I want to talk about a common phenomenon and that is business owners, entrepreneurs, freelancers hesitating to put original content online because they’re afraid of getting ripped off. They’re afraid someone is going to steal their content. And this … Continue reading →
Today, I want to talk about why it’s important for every business owner to write an eBook. I know what you’re thinking – you’re a business owner, not a writer. But, the fact is, writing an eBook is a great … Continue reading →
Today, I want to talk about a problem I hear about a lot. I get people, business owners, entrepreneurs, and freelancers, telling me that people are reading their blog, and watching their videos, and absorbing their content, but they’re not … Continue reading →
This week I want to talk a bit about this crazy preoccupation we all seem to have about going viral on social media. Going viral, of course, is putting out a piece of content, such as a video for instance, … Continue reading →
I often get the question, “When is the best time to post on Instagram?” This is actually a really great question. Because, especially when it comes to Instagram, timing is everything and you want to time your posts to when … Continue reading →
Today, I want to answer the age-old question about what is a more effective way to promote your business online. Is it social media marketing, or is it e-mail marketing? The answer is both. (It’s a trick question.) You want … Continue reading →