Subscribe On YouTube!
- FAV 5 Recommended Reading For Smart Entrepreneurs (Nov 21st, 2017)
- [VIDEO] What Is The ROI Of Social Media?
- [VIDEO] Stop Your Facebook Ads From Appearing On Hate Websites
- FAV 5 Recommended Reading For Smart Entrepreneurs (Nov 7th, 2017)
- [VIDEO] How To Keep Someone’s Attention On Your Blog
- How To Grow Your Email List
- [VIDEO] Is It Okay To Repost Old Content?
- FAV 5 Recommended Reading For Smart Entrepreneurs (Oct 24, 2017)
- Is Perfectionism Ruining Your Social Media Presence?
- 5 Easy Jumpstarts For Your Social Media
Category Archives: YouTube
If you’re an entrepreneur and wondering if you should use YouTube to market your business, consider these facts: YouTube will make it easier for potential clients to find you YouTube is the world’s second largest search engine. And placing second … Continue reading →
Unless you’ve been living under a Volvo the past week, you’ve no doubt seen the auto manufacturer’s recent viral video, Epic Split. The short video features seasoned martial arts film star Jean-Claude Van Damme doing the splits between two (backwards!) … Continue reading →
Lately, I’ve been helping some small businesses and organizations manage their YouTube channels. One thing that struck me was how many were not taking the time to customize the look of their channels to reflect their brand. Granted, YouTube does … Continue reading →
When I tell my clients they should consider putting their web videos on YouTube, I often get some mixed reactions. After all, how can something famous for “cat playing piano” videos be taken seriously as a marketing device? Well, surprise! … Continue reading →
Not only is the ‘how to’ video category the fastest growing category on YouTube (according to Jeff Bullas’ excellent blog), “how to” videos are great for business. Here are 3 reasons why your business website will benefit by having a … Continue reading →
Last week, the charity Invisible Children unleashed their viral video, Kony 2012. If you haven’t yet seen the 30-minute documentary, you’ve probably at least heard of it by now: so far, the video has received over 74 million hits on … Continue reading →
Anyone with a successful website knows that content is king. Posting articles is fantastic, but don’t forget photographs and audio links and especially don’t forget about video. What’s that, you say? Why complicate your life with web video? Here are just … Continue reading →