Get Noticed. Get Business.
Launch an Amazing Email Campaign.
In a world of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and blogs, using email to market your small business may seem about as archaic as using a courier pigeon these days. But don’t underestimate the power of a really carefully thought out e-newsletter or email campaign.
- 66% of online consumers in the US, ages 15+, made a purchase as a result of marketing emails
- 91% of consumers check their emails at least once a day
- Over 70% of mobile purchasing decisions are influenced by promotional emails [credit: Jeff Bullas.com]
- there are always going to be those “old-school people” who prefer to get content sent directly into their inboxes as opposed to social media
- it’s just another way to make sure you are reaching your target demographic… nothing wrong with having a few angles to better your odds
- email works in tandem with your social media and blogging efforts… it’s just another part of your digital marketing machine. According to HubSpot: “Among those who use e-mail marketing, companies that blog get twice as much traffic from their email than those who don’t.”
- you will be less at the mercy of Facebook filters, over-crowded Twitter feeds or any other obstacles you have little to no control over
- using a tool like Constant Contact will help you monitor what your subscribers like most
Need help getting started on your small business email marketing campaign? We can help you with strategy, writing, creating and managing your e-newsletter from start to finish on an ongoing month-by-month basis… all in compliance with CASL (Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation).
Sign up for our newsletter! You’ll get the latest social media tips and tricks plus updates on our networking events.