Get Noticed. Get Business.
Hire a Ghost-Writer For Your Blog
More and more businesses are blogging these days, and for all the right reasons:
- Search engines (like Google) love blogs.
- a blog can be used to position yourself as a credible expert in your industry
- attract and convert new leads
- attract the attention of referral partners
- keep clients and prospects engaged
- help keep you on top of mind
- Blogging is great for networking: you can feature guest bloggers, interviews, engage readers who comment and share
Furthermore, check out these blogging stats:
- Companies that blog have 55% more website visitors (HubSpot)
- B2C companies that blog get 88% more leads per month than companies that don’t (HubSpot)
- B2B companies that blog get 67% more leads per month than companies that don’t (HubSpot)
- 71% of survey respondents say blogs affect their purchasing decisions (HubSpot)
- 81% of companies consider their blogs “useful,” “important,” or “critical”. (Source: Hubspot)
- Once you write 21-54 blog posts, blog traffic generation increases by up to 30%. (Source: TrafficGenerationCafe)
- Among those who use e-mail marketing, companies that blog get twice as much traffic from their email than those who don’t. (Source: HubSpot)
- 60% of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content on its site. (Source: Content Plus)
- Brand engagement rises by 28% when consumers are exposed to both professional content and user-generated product video. (Source: comScore)
- 90% of consumers find custom content useful, 78% believe that companies behind content are interested in building good relationships. (Source: TMG Custom Media)
- 78% of chief marketing officers think custom content is the future of marketing. (Source: Hanley-Wood Business Media)
Nevertheless, many entrepreneurs struggle with launching and maintaining a blog. If your blog has got you bogged down, consider hiring a ghost writer for any or all of these reasons:
- Free Up Your Time – Would you rather just focus on your business? Hiring a ghost writer for your blog will free up some time so you can use your talents more effectively elsewhere.
- You’re a bad writer – Scratch that. You may not be a bad writer, but you may not be a great writer either. Perhaps you don’t need a ghost writer to take over your blog from start to finish; maybe you just need someone to proofread and edit your content before publishing. A good editor can help you fix your grammar and spelling, be more concise, and better organize your thoughts.
- Coming Up With New Ideas Can Be Exhausting – Ideally, you should try updating your blog with fresh content once a week. In order to keep coming up with relevant topics, you need to be clued into your industry, monitoring the mindsets of your readers, watching trends… it’s an ongoing process. Some people are better at this than others. Sometimes you just don’t have the time. Sometimes you need to delegate. Again, you may not need a ghost writer to handle all your blog responsibilities… maybe you just need someone to research and brainstorm ideas with you.
- Manage Publishing and Social Media – Once your blog is written and published, you’re going to want to generate interest and attract new followers. This means posting on various social media, publishing an e-newsletter, monitoring and responding to comments, talking about your blog at networking events, maintaining a subscriber list, and anything else that will help get the word out. Remember, when it comes to blogging, you can’t rely on a “if you build it, they will come” mentality; someone has to constantly be plugging your blog and getting more eyeballs on it.
- Writing is Painful – It’s true. Seriously. That’s why so many writers are alcoholics.
If you’re considering hiring a Ghost Blogger, we can help!
Sign up for our newsletter! You’ll get the latest social media tips and tricks plus updates on our networking events.