When someone says “hashtag” does it make you want to punch them in the face and run away? You’re not alone. Many small business owners feel overwhelmed and confused by social media, and unfortunately that means they are missing out on a prevailing, cost-effective marketing opportunity.
Our small group classes are designed for business owners who are being left behind by being left in the dark when it comes to social media.
Ideal for small business owners who:
- are beginners when it comes to social media
- don’t have the budget to hire an agency or social media manager to handle their social media for them; so they would rather learn how to manage it themselves
- don’t have the time to figure it all out for themselves; so they’d rather get a crash course and be fed all the basics
Facebook & Twitter Crash Course – $279 + HST
The crash course is specifically designed for entrepreneurs and freelancers who wish to grow their businesses through social media. The course is laser-focused, so it won’t take up too much time, and it is relatively inexpensive. Price also includes a private one-on-one session and a headshot!
Social Media 101 (For Business Owners) – $500 + HST
Students will leave this course social media-savvy and ready to take on the world with Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and WordPress blogging. And it will be painless and fun!
This 5-part series will gently walk you through:
- setting up your Facebook, Twitter, WordPress and YouTube accounts to reflect your brand in a professional manner that will help you grow your business
- learning the lingo and special features and functions that come with your social media accounts
- marketing practices and etiquette fundamentals so you don’t look like an amateur
- what to post so you can build a following, get noticed and get business
Your course includes:
- Five 1-hour classes followed by a 15-minute Q&A period
- small class size
- headshot for your social media profiles
- one-on-one social media training session (to be used within 1 month of your last class)