Subscribe On YouTube!
- FAV 5 Recommended Reading For Smart Entrepreneurs (Nov 21st, 2017)
- [VIDEO] What Is The ROI Of Social Media?
- [VIDEO] Stop Your Facebook Ads From Appearing On Hate Websites
- FAV 5 Recommended Reading For Smart Entrepreneurs (Nov 7th, 2017)
- [VIDEO] How To Keep Someone’s Attention On Your Blog
- How To Grow Your Email List
- [VIDEO] Is It Okay To Repost Old Content?
- FAV 5 Recommended Reading For Smart Entrepreneurs (Oct 24, 2017)
- Is Perfectionism Ruining Your Social Media Presence?
- 5 Easy Jumpstarts For Your Social Media
Tag Archives: branding
Identifying your target audience can be tricky business. As a business owner, if you don’t have your target audience locked down, you risk wasting valuable time and resources marketing ineffectively to people who might not benefit from your product or … Continue reading →
It’s no big secret that the future of online marketing lies in creating great content. Content is just a buzzword for “information”, and in the context of online marketing, that could come in the form of a blog, a tweet, … Continue reading →
It all happened so fast. It started out as an average weekday, and I was dropping off my son at school. We were running a little late, so the teacher, Mrs. T was already getting all the kids to sit … Continue reading →
If you are an entrepreneur who has been business blogging for a while, it can become a challenge to keep things fresh and exciting. It can start to get less fun. But blogging with consistency is crucial if you want … Continue reading →
Pop quiz… When it comes to your business, does social media build your brand, or does your brand shape your social media presence? What comes first? Branding or social media? Chicken or egg? The answer to either question is simple … Continue reading →
If you own and run your own business, and have taken to social media to promote your product or service, then bravo! But be careful to avoid some of the common pitfalls that many entrepreneurs experience when building a social … Continue reading →
Mega label Burberry recently announced that they are delegating a prestigious and much sought-after photography assignment to a 16-year old kid. But not just any kid. Brooklyn Beckham is the privileged offspring of none other than soccer legend David Beckham … Continue reading →