Subscribe On YouTube!
- Is Perfectionism Ruining Your Social Media Presence?
- 5 Easy Jumpstarts For Your Social Media
- How To Turbo-Charge Your Social Media With Video (Mini-Course Sneak Peek)
- FAV 5 Recommended Reading For Smart Entrepreneurs (Oct 10, 2017)
- [VIDEO] When Someone Steals Your Content
- How Much Should You Invest In Social Media?
- [VIDEO] Why Every Entrepreneur Needs To Write An eBook
- FAV 5 Recommended Reading For Smart Entrepreneurs (Sept 26th, 2017)
- [VIDEO] How To Get Results On Social Media
- Why Creative People Often Struggle With Social Media Marketing
Tag Archives: night day digital media
Today, I want to talk about being a perfectionist, and how it ruins our lives 😉 No, seriously. I have found from personal observation that most, if not all, business owners, freelancers and entrepreneurs tend to be perfectionists, or they’re … Continue reading →
Sometimes, even the best social media campaigns can use a little boost. Your social media marketing performance might hit a plateau. It might stagnate. Don’t let this happen. Don’t coast. Don’t shift into auto-pilot mode. Giving your company’s social media … Continue reading →
Hello Entrepreneurs, Welcome to our FAV 5… recommended reading/watching to help you obliterate your business goals! Perspective Sparks Potential [TEDx VIDEO] Coyte Cooper How Being Busy Kills Success [VIDEO] Isaiah Hankel Confusing signals Seth Godin Ten Things I Learn From … Continue reading →
Today, I want to talk about a common phenomenon and that is business owners, entrepreneurs, freelancers hesitating to put original content online because they’re afraid of getting ripped off. They’re afraid someone is going to steal their content. And this … Continue reading →
For the business owner, social media marketing is an investment. It’s an investment of time, money, and focus. And it’s an investment that should be made wisely. After all, no entrepreneur likes to waste valuable resources – that’s just bad … Continue reading →
Today, I want to talk about why it’s important for every business owner to write an eBook. I know what you’re thinking – you’re a business owner, not a writer. But, the fact is, writing an eBook is a great … Continue reading →
Today, I want to talk about a problem I hear about a lot. I get people, business owners, entrepreneurs, and freelancers, telling me that people are reading their blog, and watching their videos, and absorbing their content, but they’re not … Continue reading →