Subscribe On YouTube!
- FAV 5 Recommended Reading For Smart Entrepreneurs (Nov 21st, 2017)
- [VIDEO] What Is The ROI Of Social Media?
- [VIDEO] Stop Your Facebook Ads From Appearing On Hate Websites
- FAV 5 Recommended Reading For Smart Entrepreneurs (Nov 7th, 2017)
- [VIDEO] How To Keep Someone’s Attention On Your Blog
- How To Grow Your Email List
- [VIDEO] Is It Okay To Repost Old Content?
- FAV 5 Recommended Reading For Smart Entrepreneurs (Oct 24, 2017)
- Is Perfectionism Ruining Your Social Media Presence?
- 5 Easy Jumpstarts For Your Social Media
Tag Archives: small business
Identifying your target audience can be tricky business. As a business owner, if you don’t have your target audience locked down, you risk wasting valuable time and resources marketing ineffectively to people who might not benefit from your product or … Continue reading →
It’s no big secret that the future of online marketing lies in creating great content. Content is just a buzzword for “information”, and in the context of online marketing, that could come in the form of a blog, a tweet, … Continue reading →
If you are an entrepreneur using Instagram to promote your business, you may want to consider switching to an Instagram business profile. Instagram’s decision to provide users with a business option is a significant one. If anything, it acknowledges what … Continue reading →
If you are an entrepreneur and using social media to market your business, you have likely found yourself in a face-off with an algorithm. Facebook’s algorithm (sometimes called EdgeRank) is probably the most despised by business owners and social media … Continue reading →
When it comes to social media marketing, every entrepreneur has their own theories. Some of these theories are just pure fiction. I feel that most misconceptions about social media marketing come from business owners who are just looking for an … Continue reading →
If you write a blog as part of your business marketing strategy, you will want to do everything you can to get your blog to stand out. Good news! Getting noticed and read doesn’t necessarily have to be complicated. Here … Continue reading →
Writer’s block happens to all of us. And it bites. If you are a blogger, and particularly if you are an entrepreneur who blogs as a way to promote your business, writer’s block can be particularly terrifying. For the blogging … Continue reading →