Subscribe On YouTube!
- FAV 5 Recommended Reading For Smart Entrepreneurs (Nov 21st, 2017)
- [VIDEO] What Is The ROI Of Social Media?
- [VIDEO] Stop Your Facebook Ads From Appearing On Hate Websites
- FAV 5 Recommended Reading For Smart Entrepreneurs (Nov 7th, 2017)
- [VIDEO] How To Keep Someone’s Attention On Your Blog
- How To Grow Your Email List
- [VIDEO] Is It Okay To Repost Old Content?
- FAV 5 Recommended Reading For Smart Entrepreneurs (Oct 24, 2017)
- Is Perfectionism Ruining Your Social Media Presence?
- 5 Easy Jumpstarts For Your Social Media
Tag Archives: social media for business
It’s always exciting to meet someone who’s finally ready and excited to launch their business on social media. And, I don’t want to squash that excitement, but I always have to say, “Okay, but wait, before we do anything, what … Continue reading →
It’s happened to all of us. It’s happened to me. I’ll never forget the first time. I woke up one morning, and it was like every other morning. Alarm. Bathroom. Coffee. Instagram. By this time of day, I’d normally be … Continue reading →
These days, more and more entrepreneurs are using Instagram to market their businesses. And with good reason. With 500 million monthly active users, the rise of Instagram is undeniable. More importantly, engagement on Instagram is better than engagement on Facebook … Continue reading →
When it comes to social media marketing, every entrepreneur has their own theories. Some of these theories are just pure fiction. I feel that most misconceptions about social media marketing come from business owners who are just looking for an … Continue reading →
Many entrepreneurs who use social media to promote their businesses are quick to dismiss Twitter. I think it’s because Twitter has a funny name. And it can be a little cutesy-pie: what with its blue bird logo, mystifying lingo, and … Continue reading →
If you’re an entrepreneur and feeling somewhat overwhelmed by the idea of using social media to market your business, you may just be putting too much pressure on yourself. So breathe a sigh of relief and ask yourself if you’re … Continue reading →
I’m always knocked off my feet when a small business owner asks me, “What’s the point of Twitter?” What’s even crazier is how often I get asked this. Maybe I take it a bit too personally because Twitter is my … Continue reading →