Subscribe On YouTube!
- FAV 5 Recommended Reading For Smart Entrepreneurs (Nov 21st, 2017)
- [VIDEO] What Is The ROI Of Social Media?
- [VIDEO] Stop Your Facebook Ads From Appearing On Hate Websites
- FAV 5 Recommended Reading For Smart Entrepreneurs (Nov 7th, 2017)
- [VIDEO] How To Keep Someone’s Attention On Your Blog
- How To Grow Your Email List
- [VIDEO] Is It Okay To Repost Old Content?
- FAV 5 Recommended Reading For Smart Entrepreneurs (Oct 24, 2017)
- Is Perfectionism Ruining Your Social Media Presence?
- 5 Easy Jumpstarts For Your Social Media
Tag Archives: social media marketer
Launching and executing a social media marketing campaign to promote your business can be a big job, but it is definitely worth the effort. According to Social Media Examiner’s 2017 Social Media Marketing Industry Report: The top two benefits of … Continue reading →
It’s been said that you are the sum of the five people you are closest with. Your network is your net worth. In other words, if you want to be a winner at life and business, you need to surround … Continue reading →
As entrepreneurs, it’s important that we keep up with marketing trends in social media. But it’s also important to remember, particularly if you’re old enough to remember owning a phone that doesn’t take pictures, that when it comes to social … Continue reading →
If you’re an introverted entrepreneur, you may sometimes feel like a misfit in the world of business. Especially since the usual roles that an entrepreneur plays day-to-day (marketer, salesperson, leader, networker) tend to be more commonly attributed to extroverts, not … Continue reading →
As a social media trainer, I get to listen to a lot of excuses! It seems that a lot of business owners want to explore Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogging and other social media avenues to promote their businesses, but they … Continue reading →